Family & Children’s Services have a diverse range of partnerships and programs which service and provide committed support to the children, families and staff who are within the City of Greater Dandenong.
These are just a few that are being developed and are working currently:
- Dad’s in Dandenong
- Children & Families Partnership – Communities For Children and Best Start
- Early Beginnings Working Groups
- Kindergarten to Prep Transition Network
- Intensive Supported Playgroups Steering and Reference Groups
- Playgroup Network
- Southern Eastern CALD reference group
- Aboriginal Best Start Partnership
- Early Years Professional Development Program
- Early Years Parenting Workshops
The Dandenong Kids website (www.dandenongkids.com) is designed to provide relevant information to all families in the City of Greater Dandenong.
The website not only provides parenting information, health and safety advice, highlights upcoming events for young children and their families, but also includes links to local support services within the community.
The website was been commissioned by the Children and Family Partnership.
For a copy of the 2011 calendar and to book in for sessions call 9767 0816 or 9767 0839. Sessions are all free for Early Years professionals.
For a copy of the 2011 calendar and to book in for sessions call 9767 0816 or the relevant numbers on the back cover of the calendar. These sessions are all free to attend.