Volunteering with the City of Greater Dandenong provides you with an opportunity to share your time, talents and abilities in a supported and professional environment.
By joining our volunteer staff of over 220 individuals, you can learn new skills and expand your circle of friends while making a valuable contribution to the community.
We value the time and commitment that volunteers give, and to ensure they have a positive volunteering experience, council provides:
- Volunteer insurance
- Detailed job descriptions for each role
- On the job training
- Personal name badge & annual diary
- Petrol reimbursement (selected programs)
- Ongoing recognition, training & support
- Personal references (if requested)
- Quarterly newsletter
- Access to a range of health & wellbeing classes such as Tai Chi and Yoga
- Regular informal volunteer meetings
For more information on volunteering opportunities click on the following links, or contact Council's Volunteer Program Co-ordinator on 9239 5335.