Tell us your Budget Priorities for 2018-19
What do you think are the most important priorities for Greater Dandenong?
What would you like to see Council spend next year's budget on?
Council would like to hear what is important to you and what you would like included in the 2018-19 budget.
Greater Dandenong Council is responsible for delivering a range of services to its local community. These services include:
• Children and families - childcare, maternal and child health, immunisation
• Health and wellbeing - disability services, home and community care, food safety
• Your home - rubbish and recycling, planning and building permits, pet registrations
• Sport and leisure - sportsgrounds, leisure centres, parks and gardens, festivals and events
• Roads and safety - roads and footpaths, car parks, street lighting
• Community - libraries, theatre and the arts, community centres
How to have your say
Email - Send your idea to email@example.com
In person - Council staff will be available at the following drop in sessions:
- Online - Submit your ideas by clicking here
- Our Say - Participate in an online forum from Wednesday 29 November until Tuesday 9 January
- Dandenong Library - Tuesday 23 January, 11am-12pm
- Springvale Library - Wednesday 24 January 11am-12pm
- Dandenong Civic Centre - Wednesday 24 January 6-7pm
Some helpful information
What will happen with the ideas?
All ideas will be reviewed as part of the development of the 2018-19 Budget and will also be used to inform Council's Annual Plan.
- 29 November - 9 January: online form and Our Say forum open for ideas and voting
- 23-24 January: drop-in sessions held
- February - April: draft budget developed and outcomes reported to community
- April: Council meeting to endorse proposed budget for public notice
- May - June: draft budget made available for public inspection and comment
- June: submissions on draft 2018-19 Budget considered by Council
- 25 June: budget presented to Council for adoption