Tell us your Budget Priorities for 2019-20
What do you think are the most important priorities for Greater Dandenong?
What would you like to see Council spend next year's budget on?
Council would like to hear what is important to you and what you would like included in the 2019-20 budget.
Greater Dandenong Council is responsible for delivering a range of services to its local community. These services include:
• Children and families - childcare, maternal and child health, immunisation
• Health and wellbeing - disability services, home and community care, food safety
• Your home - rubbish and recycling, planning and building permits, pet registrations
• Sport and leisure - sportsgrounds, leisure centres, parks and gardens, festivals and events
• Roads and safety - roads and footpaths, car parks, street lighting
• Community - libraries, theatre and the arts, community centres
The budget consultation is now closed. If you need to contact us please call 8571 1000 or email email@example.com
Some helpful information
What will happen with the ideas?
All ideas will be reviewed as part of the development of the 2019-20 Budget and will also be used to inform Council's Annual Plan.