Springvale Community Precinct Works
Works have commenced on the Springvale Community Precinct.
Whilst the construction is taking place there will be some changes to how you access Springvale Library, Customer Service and the Springvale City Hall.
Changes which may impact you:
- The library entrance has been moved to the Springvale Road side.
- The customer service car park is no longer available. Customers can enter by following the footpath from Springvale Road.
- A new temporary all-day car park will be created on Grace Park Ave at the corner of the precinct adjacent to the City Hall parking with over 30 parks.
- The car park at the rear of the City Hall now has all day parking.
- A disabled car park has been created in the existing temporary car park (which services the library), closest to the Customer Service building.
- Vehicular access throughout the site has been restricted, but pedestrian access is still available. Please see below map for information on how to access some of the buildings around the construction zone.
Council will update this page as new information becomes available.
We appreciate your understanding while these works take place.