Springvale Snow Fest 2018
It will be snowing again in Springvale this July. The award winning Springvale Snow Fest is back on Sunday 29 July from 12pm-7pm and is one of the must see attractions in the heart of Springvale on Buckingham Avenue.
The streets will be filled with fun, snow (real and simulated), moving rides, free kids activities and market and food stalls. The highlight of the festival will be the 80 tonnes of real snow straight off the mountain from Mt Buller!
The festival will feature some great family entertainment:
• Two snow play areas with real snow (free entry)
• Snow falling across the event site
• Live ice sculpting
• Photoshoot with huskies
• Live stage shows and roving performances
• Amusement rides and attractions ($2-$6, entry via token)
• Free family activities
• Multicultural food and market stalls
• A spectacular fireworks display finale at 6.50pm
• Two real snow play areas
• Silent disco igloo
• Arts and craft workshop
FReeZA Youth Market and Stage
• Live stage performances
• Free Airbrush Tattoo
• Make your own badge (gold coin donation)
• Free Photo booth
• Market stalls including dream catchers, terrariums, candle holders and so much more
Access and parking
With up to 42,000 people expected at this year’s Springvale Snow Fest we suggest you make a plan for travelling into Springvale and finding parking.
We recommend parking at the number 8 multi-deck car park (off Balmoral Avenue) which will be FREE for the event.
There are also plenty of spaces outside the Springvale Town Hall, which is a 5 minute walk away.
Springvale train station is also close to the action so perhaps plan to park at another station and catch the train in.
Please note that road closures will take place in Windsor, Buckingham and Balmoral avenues.
For further information email email@example.com or call 8571 1000.
The City of Greater Dandenong is proud to be a City of Celebrations.
Location: Corner Buckingham and Balmoral avenues, Springvale