Springvale Community Precinct Works
Works have commenced on the Springvale Community Precinct.
Whilst the construction is taking place there will be some changes to how you access Springvale Library, Customer Service and the Springvale City Hall.
Changes which may impact you:
- The library entrance has been moved to the Springvale Road side of the building.
- The customer service car park is no longer available. Customers can enter by following the footpath from Springvale Road.
- The car park off Hillcrest Grove is now temporarily closed and will remain closed until further notice.
Parking is currently available at the following locations across the site:
- A new temporary all-day car park will be created on Grace Park Ave at the corner of the precinct adjacent to the City Hall. More than 30 car spots are available here.
- The car park at the rear of the City Hall now has all day parking.
- A temporary car park is also available between the library and the customer service centre. This can be accessed from Springvale Road. Disabled car park is also availabe in this area.
- Vehicular access throughout the site has been restricted, but pedestrian access is still available. Please see below map for information on how to access some of the buildings around the construction zone.
Vehicle access throughout the site has been restricted, but pedestrian access is still available. Please see the map below for information on how to access some of the buildings around the construction zone and where parking is currently available.
Council will update this page as new information becomes available.
We appreciate your understanding while these works take place.